Saturday, March 24, 2012

Ok back I am still falling but I do see the ground now I decide to put on something a little more reasonable, well back to Elvis.
I am going to aim for the big piece of land as I decent off to the right on that picture I have plenty of time to aim for it after all.
I pull out my parachute just to be safe but at the rate of decline I don't think I need it apparently I can't walk in the air while riding my tiger thats a shame as well since now I think I will fall closer to the water and I don't think Tigger likes getting wet. Hey Clouds.. =o)

  I also take a picture of the VIP lounge while I fall down I have the time after all.
Hmm I wonder if I will be able to see the sim before I hit the ground as it slowly rezes for me as I fall.

Hey I see Blu from up here the archangel sim owner as I slowly fall down to the ground. I land in the water with a light splash as onlookers laugh at the slowly falling tiger and elvis.
As I land I walk around climb up on the beach as I walk over to the new building what secrets will it hold only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment