Wednesday, April 11, 2012

President Brasidas

So how did it all come to this, what is the word coming to you might ask. 

How did I end up in the white house running one of the largest countries in the world? Well that is a interesting story actually.  It all started in a small town, well this small town.

Ok the photo isn't the greatest but you get the idea population 6 people for now.  I happened to be exploring the usual way walking the wrong way down a one way street when I noticed a door the local firehouse was open. SO I decided to check it out.

After updating a few records on the police computers I happened to walk in and see a class full of people.  Since it was a fire station I thought it was appropriate to teach them everything I new about how to become professional arsonists.  None of my students accomplished anything of merit but one of them did end up on the FBI most wanted list.

Unfortunately the authorities didn't like my class very much, they threw me behind bars for all my hard work. So what does this have anything to do with me sitting in the big chair at the white house you might ask?

Well I can't let you know all my secrets now can I =o)  Well maybe one more.

That book has all the answers you will ever need. I'm just saying its pure gold, it has all the tips you will ever need to get to sit in the white house you just need to find it in a book store near you.  I hear Borders has it now.



Plus sitting in the white house has plenty of perks Second Life never has any problems running on the white house computer after all.  Plus I like to keep my nuclear suitcase near by just in case I want to start a needless war.  Just remember if you vote for me for another 4 years I promise a pie in everyone refrigerator, just ignore my plans of world domination as well as my other policies I plan to not follow through on.

No comments:

Post a Comment